Call For Abstracts
The 30th Annual CWWA Conference is organised by the Water Authority – Cayman with the support from Cayman Water Company and the Department of Environmental Health of the Cayman Islands. This year’s conference brings the Caribbean together during challenging times, and more then ever this is the time to share our stories and experiences on applied research, case studies and lessons learnt in the water, wastewater and solid waste sector.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s conference will use a virtual platform. The conference oﬀers exciting opportunities as participants will be able to participate at a very reasonable cost, no matter where they are in the world.
Authors wishing to present a paper or a poster should submit an abstract using the Abstract Submission Form.
All papers and posters will be published on the conference website. Proposed papers or posters should be original work and must not overlap substantially with work already published or submitted for publication.
Deadline for abstracts is MONDAY 31 MAY 2021
Successful authors will be notiﬁed by MONDAY 21 JUNE 2021
Full papers or posters should be submitted no later than MONDAY 30 AUGUST 2021
Abstracts should be submitted, via e-mail, to: email@example.com
• Exploring the Nexus between Water, Waste and Health
• Climate Change, Resilience, Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
• Nature-based solutions for Water & Land Management
• The Water-Energy Connection: Challenges and Opportunities
• Asset Management
• Regulatory Compliance and Best Business Practices
• Non-Revenue Water
• Innovation in Water Treatment & Distribution Technologies
• Technologies in Water Quality Monitoring
• Optimizing Onsite Wastewater Collection & Treatment
• Innovation in Collection and Treatment for Central Systems
• Landﬁll Alternatives: Achieving Behavioral Change through Innovative Technologies
• Recycling and Energy Recovery Technologies in the Caribbean