Renew Membership

To change or renew your membership plan, click on one of the memberships below to purchase your plan.

Membership plans


A Member shall, at the time of their application, hold a Degree in engineering or science approved by the Board, although in exceptional circumstances the Board may accept the alternative qualification and experience in responsible posts in water, waste and any environmental field.


A Student shall be at the time working towards a degree in engineering or science and is enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at university.


Associate Organization

This can include any non-corporate company/non-corporate utility, organization/project in related field of water, waste and environmental management.


Corporate Company

National, regional and international “COMPANIES’ working in the field of water supply, wastewater or solid waste disposal, such as consultants, contractors, manufacturers of plant and equipment.

Corporate Utility

National or regional ‘UTILITIES’ operating in the field of water supply, wastewater or solid waste disposal and providing services as a public or private sector utility.